Project Type: Commercial
Completion Date: July 2022
The project was located at Whitemill Industrial Estate, Wexford.
ClearyDoyle recently completed work on a new modern builders’ merchants and plant & tool hire outlet for Trinity Hire. The development which has a floor space of 1,180 sq metres.
The building has a steel frame structure with Kingspan roofing and cladding. It has an extensive feature curtain walling façade and is an A3 BER-rated low-energy building with underfloor heating powered by two air-to-water heat pumps.
The project included the following works:
- Steel frame building with an extensive feature curtain walling façade.
- Groundfloor level comprises a large, open-plan sales and display area, substantial maintenance area and workshop, with a large warehouse and delivery bays.
- First-floor level space includes offices, ancillary staff accommodation, training room, meeting room and canteen.
- Infrastructure comprised external storage yard, parking, boundary fences and associated public access road and site development works.
- Primary heating is provided via two air-to-water heat pumps feeding an underflooring heating system. The building achieved an A3 BER rating.
Client: Trinity Hire Ltd
Main Contractor & PSCS: ClearyDoyle
Architect: Stephen Carr Architects
Engineer: DRA Engineers
Services Engineer: Fallon Design
Fire & DAC Consultant: Staples Owley Ltd
BER: Donovan Low Energy
About Trinity Hire
Trinity Hire is a general plant & tool hire company and the market leader in the south-east region. Its recently completed state-of-the-art low-energy sales and maintenance store at Whitemill Industrial Estate, Wexford, provides customers from across the south-east with an ample, modern, comfortable showroom space to view its vast range of tools and equipment for use in building, DIY, gardening, access & support and lifting operations.