ClearyDoyle was established by former directors and employees of the Cleary Doyle Group. Recognised and respected throughout the industry, they have been involved in the delivery of high-quality construction projects over the past 60 years. ClearyDoyle offers a fresh perspective on the construction industry, while still focusing on its core values of quality, cost-saving and teamwork. Since the company’s formation, our experienced project teams have produced high-quality buildings in the Commercial / Fit Out and House Building Sectors. ClearyDoyle is a registered member of;
• CIF (Construction Industry Federation)
• CIRI (Construction Industry Register Ireland)
• IHBA (Irish Home Builders Association),
• MBCA (Master Builders and Contractors Association)
Our Values and Responsibilities
• We are dedicated to full cooperation with all stakeholders in both the design and construction phase.
• We are reliable, honest and efficient on every project.
• We are fully aware of what it is that achieve’s client satisfaction and consistently accomplish this goal.
• We are driven by our customers’ decision to engage with us and their satisfaction is always our main goal.
• We continually invest in our management and staff training to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all our staff as well as our subcontractors.
• We are operating a full Safe T Cert accredited Safety Management System.
• We are operating an ISO 9001:2015 accredited Quality Management System
• Our Management Team have a wealth of knowledge in the industry and help underpin and enforce our core values of overall quality, cost-saving and teamwork.
• Our site management team have extensive experience across all our main sectors; Residential/Commercial/Fit Out and Conservation.
• We pride ourselves on the quality of the staff we have retained and who have joined us over the years. We support training programmes for these staff to ensure all our staff grow and develop to the best of their ability.