Project Type: Commercial
Completion Date: July 2022
The project was located at 5 Dame Lane in an existing 22,500 sq-foot office in the Dame Court Complex, Dublin 2.
The project comprised extensive demolition and alteration work to an existing listed building, with new stair construction, and high-end fit-out of office space, meeting rooms, toilets and changing facilities.
The scope of work for the project consisted of the following:
- Demolition and alteration works
- New external fire escape stairs
- New internal stairs
- Installation of new walls and partitions throughout
- New suspended ceilings, raised access floors and floor finishes
- Internal wall and ceiling finishes throughout
- Mechanical and electrical installations throughout
- Built-in furniture and fittings
- Loose furniture and meeting room furniture
- Workstation furniture
- Removal and replacement of windows.
Architect: Plus Architecture
Main Contractor: ClearyDoyle
Engineer: Kavanagh Mansfield
Services Engineer: Declan Keane Consulting Engineers
Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor: Scollard Doyle
Fire Consultant: Warrington Fire
Assigned Certifier: Property Concepts